Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Do you work well in a team environment? Are you looking for a position where your feedback and input helps shape the organization and our products?
Amico is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment Architectural wall systems with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We are looking for eager and energetic individuals for an entry level position within our engineering team.
We offer a very social team environment with many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with sales, production and the engineering team.
- Preparing drawings and communicating with customers to create customizable product offerings.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Skilled in 2D AutoCAD required.
- Familiarity of Inventor and/or Revit an asset.
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willing to work in an open team environment.
If you're interested, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "AutoCAD Technician (Entry Level) Application" in the subject line.