Customer Service/Post-Sales Support
Amico Lights Corporation is looking for a Customer Service/Post-Sales Support that is energetic, eager, driven, and able to deal with competing demands and timelines.
This position requires a competent level of communication and organizational skills that is guided by the Program Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Post sale customer interaction.
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Creating submittal packages and follow up to determine status.
- Updating quotes with project changes.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Prepare changes to cost estimates and extras.
- Coordinate projects and prepare progress schedules.
- On-going support for day-to-day project activities.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi task and follow up.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
If you’re interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com
For more information, visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.