Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Entry
- Matching packing slips with purchase order
- Approving invoices
- General duties in A/P and A/R
- Various customer service duties
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- A/P, A/R & Payroll experience is a must.
- Experience in Business Vision is an asset.
If you’re interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.