Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers
- Preparing drawings and pricing for customers
- Communicating with customers for customizable drawings
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Skilled in reading AutoCAD drawings, floor plans, specs and preparing take offs
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new software
- Attention to detail
To apply for this position, please forward your resume.
For more information, visit us at www.amico.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Estimating experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Diploma/Certificate?
- Are you in Richmond Hill, ON?
If you're interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Estimator / AutoCAD" in the subject line.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.