Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
The Amico Lights division is currently looking for an energetic individual to help grow our Inside Sales team. This position is responsible for identifying, sourcing, and discovering new lead opportunities that will help us grow in the healthcare sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and making outbound calls to generate and qualify leads, and introduce our Regional Management team into each account.
- Develop relationships with call points that include: Architects, Equipment Planners, Engineers, Hospital Executives, Project Management Staff and General Contractors.
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Managers to increase Amico’s market share in the US.
- Follow up on leads from Trade shows and construction data bases to convert to qualified opportunities.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Proven track record with prospecting, cold calling and qualifying sales leads is a must.
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Organized, independent and resourceful in maintaining data.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel and drive in the U.S.
- College or University education is preferred.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Inside Sales Representative" in the subject line.