Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America. We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, and employer paid vacation.
- Completion of University/College Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Architectural, Building Technology Diploma or equivalent education
- 1 – 2 years in project estimating is an asset
- Private Sector
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares budgetary quotations by studying specifications and floor plans for Medical Gas products
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Providing supporting documentation for each bid
- Using product knowledge to assist in the design build process
- Ensure construction plans, drawings and specs meet guidelines and specifications of codes and other regulations
- Submitting product data for approval after receipt of Purchase Order
- Working closely with distributors and engineers
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience in producing and understanding of Construction documents is an asset
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and XP
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills (Verbal and written) Able to work independently
- Problem solving ability, strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Understanding construction requirements and lead times will be critical to ensure design intent and project timelines are met.
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- Previous experience working with Revit or as a project manager in the construction industry is an asset
- Fast Paced Environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Time sensitive environment
Include Salary expectations and earliest availability.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
This is an entry level position