The Majestic Series Double Tier Recessed Headwall simplifies the organization of medical service equipment in an aesthetically appealing, two tier horizontal headwall.
Pre-Studded or Framed
- Customized, pre-studded or framed installation to meet your project’s needs
Upgradeable for Future Needs
Integrated raceway system allows for future upgrades
Space Saving Installation
- Back-to-back on 6" studs available to simplify installation
Materials and Construction
Four horizontal and two vertical accessory rails made of clear etched anodized aluminum and integrated into the removable front assembly.
Laminated fascia is composed of aluminum strips with high pressure laminate (HPL), color and pattern selection by customer.
Amico medical gas outlets, DISS or quick connection type, console style.
Medical gas distribution shall be supplied by pipe drops to a single point connection above the unit. All Medical Gas Outlets and piping shall be brazed and tested in accordance with CSA Z7396.1-06 and NFPA 99c.
Wire for standard and critical branch power circuits shall be #10 or #12 type THHN stranded copper wire, 600 volt, with heat resistant thermoplastic insulation.
All ground conductors shall be installed in conduit. Each power receptacle shall have a ground conductor connected to a grounding screw. A grounding bus will be installed in each device barrier box at rough in locations, and shall be installed as to insure grounding for the complete power system.
Electrical receptacles shall be Hospital Grade 15 or 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, UL listed and marked Hospital Grade. Simplex, duplex, and (optional) safety receptacles shall be NEMA style 5-15R or 5-20R. Optional locking receptacles shall be simplex type, 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, color black, and be HUBBELL lock 23000 HG style, or equivalent.
Low voltage data provisions shall be connected to device junction box via conduit or raceway. Amico Corporation shall include pull cord extending from junction box to service provision.
Switching shall be Industrial Grade 120 or 277 volt, 15 or 20 amps. Switch type options include SPST, 3-Way or Momentary. Low Voltage Switching will be 0-12 volts, 15 amps unless otherwise noted. Amico Corporation shall furnish, preinstall and wire all switches.
Optional lighting can be provided by the Amico Skyline Overbed Light.
- Customizable to meet your facility’s specific needs.
- Expandable to meet your future requirements.
- Available lengths range from 12" (305 mm) to 120" (3048 mm).
- Each headwall system has integrated raceways and a single area connection for electrical wiring for each type of power (critical, normal and low voltage/communication).
- All medical gas piping shall be hard-piped and brazed to a single point of connection.
- Fascia panels shall be removable for access for easy installation and maintenance of headwall services.
Recommended for all acuity levels including:
- Emergency Department/Trauma
- Transitional Step-Down
- Patient Rooms
- Special Procedure