The Majestic Series Double Tier Surface Mounted Headwall is built for practical use. With multiple horizontal rails, you can easily mount a variety of accessories to suit your needs. This two tier horizontal headwall is also durable and easy to clean.
Upgradeable for Future Needs
- Integrated raceway system allows for future upgrades
- Optional rough in back plate to reduce installation time
Optional chase for surface mounted rough in
Materials and Construction
- Four accessory rails which are integrated into the aluminum extrusion assembly. The accessory rails are clear etched anodized.
- Laminated fascia is composed of aluminum strips with high pressure laminate (HPL), color and pattern selection by customer.
- Top, middle and bottom cover panels are made of power coated extruded aluminum. End caps are made of injection molded ABS Fire Retardant plastic.
- Optional service chase is made of 6063-T5 extruded aluminum with passage space for conduit and medical gas piping. High Pressure Laminate MDF inserts shall finish the exposed front, and shall match the laminate color selected.
- Amico medical gas outlets, DISS or quick connection type, console style.
- Medical gas distribution shall be supplied by pipe drops via the service chase or single point termination zone as indicated on the drawing. All Medical Gas Outlets and piping shall be brazed and tested in accordance with NFPA 99c.
- Wire for standard and critical branch power circuits shall be #10 or #12 (as specified) type THHN stranded copper wire, 600 volt, with heat resistant thermoplastic insulation.
- All ground conductors shall be installed in conduit. Each power receptacle shall have a ground conductor connected to a grounding screw. A grounding bus will be installed in each device barrier box at rough in locations, and shall be installed as to ensure grounding for the complete power system.
- Electrical receptacles shall be Hospital Grade 15 or 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, UL listed and marked Hospital Grade. Simplex, duplex, and (optional) safety receptacles shall be NEMA style 5-15R or 5-20R. Optional locking receptacles shall be simplex type, 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, color black, and be HUBBELL lock 23000 HG style, or equivalent.
- Low voltage data provisions shall be connected to device junction box via conduit or raceway. Amico Corporation shall include pull cord extending from junction box to service provision.
- Switching shall be Industrial Grade 120 or 277 volt, 15 or 20 amps. Switch type options include SPST, 3-Way or Momentary. Low Voltage Switching will be 0-12 volts, 15 amps unless otherwise noted. Amico Corporation shall furnish, preinstall and wire all switches.
- Optional lighting can be provided by the Amico Skyline Overbed Light.
- Customizable to meet your facility’s specific needs.
- Expandable to meet your future requirements.
- Powder coated access panels and laminate colors match your room décor
- Services manifolded to a single point for ease of installation
Recommended for all acuity levels including:
- Emergency Department/Trauma
- Transitional Step-Down
- Patient Rooms
- Special Procedure
|Majestic Series Double Tier Horizontal Headwalls Installation Manual||2.1 MB||Download|
|Joining Two Majestic Series Double Tier Horizontal Headwalls Installation Manual||1.2 MB||Download|
|Majestic Series Lite Horizontal Headwalls Installation Manual||832.8 KB||Download|
|Service Chase Installation Manual||977.7 KB||Download|