Amico's Non-Powered Therapeutic Mattresses play an important role in your decision for ulcer prevention. With our surface modification technology, our line of foam mattresses provide unsurpassed pressure redistribution. Pressure ulcers result from prolonged pressure that cuts off the blood supply to the skin, causing the skin and other tissue to die. The damage may occur in as little as 12 hours and may go unnoticed until the skin begins to break down, days later.
- Standard Mattress: 80" x 36" x 6"
- XL Mattress: 84" x 36" x 6"
- Envelopment zones combined with body contouring zones to enhance pressure redistribution anatomically
- Open cell memory foam technology provides superior heat and moisture management which minimizes maceration
- Shapes to patient’s body for improved comfort and lower interface pressures
- Breathable material keeps skin cool and dry
- Quick and easy setup
- Easy to clean surface
- Top of the line foam provides durability and resillience to softening over time
- 360° stretch cover moves in every direction to reduce shear and friction on high risk areas
- Vapor permeable and anti-bacterial material
- Fluid, stain and flame resistant
- Made with the highest quality, medical grade foam using natural and renewable sources
- Environmentally friendly foam making technique exceeds Clean Air Act requirements
- Welded Seams
- Anti-Skid Support
- Shear White Foam Liner