The patented Amico Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) is a revolutionary innovation that focuses on patient safety, clinician safety, and room flexibility. Clinicians are able to reposition and transfer patients in and out of bed without the need for manual labour, while saving valuable space and time. The Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) eliminates the need to install tracks in the ceiling by integrating the GoLift track into the standard or reverse configuration of the iCE Series pendant systems. This results in only one single structure installed into the ceiling, increasing ceiling real estate to allow for installation of other medical equipment. Additionally, the GoLift is always charging and ready for use due to the direct power from the iCE Series. The PLP can hold up to 700 lbs (318 kg) with a single GoLift, or 1000 lbs (454 kg) with two GoLift 700 systems. Lastly, the PLP allows for fully functional console on both sides of the patient, as it has 340-degree coverage around the patient bed.
Electric Brake Handle
- Direct power ensures the lift is always charged and ready for use.
- Maintain ability to have a fully functional console on either side of the patient.
- Install with a single structural support. Frees up space in the ceiling for exam/procedure lights.
- Can hold up to 1000 lb person.
- Can be integrated into our reverse arm or standard arm pendant system.
Ceiling Real Estate
- Connected to one single structure
- Creates additional space for other medical products, i.e. lighting
- Aesthetically pleasing
Pendant Connection to GoLift
- Extremely easy to transfer a patient from bed to chair or stretcher.
- Never have to return the lift to a charging station as it stays constantly charged.
- Always within reach and more likely to be used (no more "out of sight, out of mind").
- Flexibility of the system allows for effective transfers, patient positioning and turning.
Hinged Back Door
- Provides easy access to all internal components for hassle free maintenance
- Prevents dust and bacteria from collecting on the top surface of the console with a round, easy to clean cover
- 100% customizable: including size as well as location of electrical and medical gas services
- We recommend blank provisions to allow the addition of future services
Integrated Equipment Rails
- Mount accessories in any one of the 8 integrated rails
- All accessories are modular and easily moved on the custom Amico rail.