This Lab Vacuum Lubricated Rotary Vane (RVL) utilizes rotary vane lubricated technology in a modular stacking configuration which is able to reach 29” Hg. This robust design is able to maintain the customer’s desired vacuum level even at high altitudes. The customer also has the option of customizing the control panel and system to satisfy specifications while minimizing cost.
- Optional components allow for ease of maintenance
- Lab Purge options are available to help maintain pumps
- Lubricated vanes are ideal for facilities located in higher altitudes
- Each control system is tailored to the needs of the customer
- Inside of the receiver consists of a two-part epoxy coating providing rust protection equal or better than that achieved by galvanizing