The Gas Control panel shall be an Amico Alert-1 series and shall be supplied with a quarter turn shut-off ball valve, rated at no less than 300 psi (2,069 kPa).
The Gas Control Panel shall have an inlet pressure indicator valve that indicates the inlet supply pressure from 0 - 400 psi (0 - 2,750 kPa).
The pressure regulator shall be adjustable between 0 - 250 psi (0 - 1,724 kPa).
The outlet controlled pressure shall be monitored by a pressure indicator with a range of 0 - 400 psi (0 - 2,750 kPa).
The DISS outlet shall be a Diameter Index Safety System (D.I.S.S.) For Air or Nitrogen Service Outlet or “Safety Swing Coupling” for pressures above 200 psi. The outlets shall be used for connection to pneumatic surgical tools.
The controls for the Gas Control Panel shall be mounted in a 1.3 mm (#18 gauge) galvanized steel enclosure, with adjustable bracket for different wall thicknesses.
- Inlet and outlet pressure display gauges in psi/kPa
- Manual shut-off valve
- Outlet supply pipe for remote mounted outlets
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) internal tubing for high flow
- High flow capacity regulator
- Wall mount with adjustable brackets for different wall thicknesses
- Aluminum front simplifies cleaning
- Maximum supply pressure: 250 psi (1,724 kPa)
- DISS maximum delivery pressure:
- Carbon Dioxide = 80 psi (551 kPa)
- Nitrogen = 200 psi (1,379 kPa)
- Instrument Air = 200 psi (1,379 kPa)
- HP (High Pressure) Safety Swing Coupling = 250 psi (1,723 kPa)