The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series. The Passive Outlet shall be manufactured with a 7-1/4" [184 mm] length type “K” 7/8" [22 mm] outside diameter, 3/4" nominal size copper inlet pipe stub, which is silver brazed to the outlet body. Suction inlets are not supplied with a secondary check valve. A pressure plug is provided for testing purposes, rated at 150 psi [1,034 kPa]. Outlets bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module.
A large color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal. With the back rough-in mounted, the outlet shall adjust up to 3/4" (19 mm) variation in mounting plate thickness. The Passive Front Latch-Valve Assembly is assembled with an aluminum adapter, which accommodates 19/33 mm hose. All M.R.I outlets are manufactured form nonferrous materials. All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical service, factory assembled and tested.
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of CSA
- 100% pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 3/4" (19 mm) mounting plate thickness adjustment
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use
- 360° swivel inlet pipe for easy installation